With the time change this weekend, many of us had an “extra” hour to accomplish something. What did I do with my hour?
I slept right through it!
But what if we had a couple of extra hours every day? What if I had 26 hours a day to accomplish more?
- A couple of years ago, I started making a quilt through an online Block of the Month class. I’m so close to being done! If I had more hours in the day, I would finish my quilt so that I could snuggle up underneath it while napping on the couch.
- Read all the books on my book list! My to-read list at Goodreads keeps growing longer and longer…. Most of all, I want to read all the stories in my new anthology that was just released yesterday: Clash of the Couples! I’ve only had time to read a couple of stories, and they are hilarious!
- Write more. I’d love to submit more stories to other anthologies, and maybe (gulp) write my own book.
- Do my nails. I like having nice nails, but rarely have time to give myself a manicure. Last Thursday, Ed gave me a little time to put on my new Jamberries! It was nice to lock myself in the bathroom for 30 minutes.
- Snack more…let’s face it, I’ll get hungrier with 26 hours in a day.
- And so, I’ll need to work out more. My new gym is open 24 hours a day, so that will be convenient!
- Create more art and take more art classes.
- Fix up my laundry room. It is in the basement, and it is not a pleasant place to be…yet I do so much laundry! I really want a nice laundry room. I’d also love to paint the master bathroom. It desperately needs a new coat of paint!
- Go on more dates with Ed! We are also desperately in need of some time together.
- Talk to my sisters and brother more! As the big sister, I don’t always do a good job of picking up the phone and calling my siblings. They could all probably use a couple more hours in the day, too!
Truthfully, I’d probably run out of time just like I do now with 24 hours in a day. Lisa and Rabia gave us this prompt for Tuesday Ten, so pop on over and see what they would do with two extra hours a day!
What would you do with more hours a day?