Stacey over at ArtSnark’s Artifacts passed this award along to me. Thank you, Stacey!
As part of this award, I need to list 5 things I’m “into”.
- I just finished reading Truth and Beauty, which is about the friendship between Ann Patchett and Lucy Grealy, and so now I need to read Autobiography of a Face, by Lucy Grealy.
- My favorite cookbook right now is Hot Dish Heaven. I really want to make some cauliflower cheese!
- For Christmas, Ed gave my sister and me webcams. We finally have them set up, and it’s a great way for my sister to keep in touch with her nieces. Now I need to get my other sister, my brother and my parents set up.
- I love blogging, and want to work on improving my writing and computer skills. I just found a way to make my own button! I know, it looks a little amateurist since I don’t have Photoshop, but I had fun making it! I found the directions at Oikology 101.
- I’m into my husband. He cleans up the kitchen after dinner, AND he bought me birthday cake! (I’m also really into my girls, but that goes without saying, right?)
I’m passing on this award to these five bloggers. Please visit their blogs, and give them some nice comments!
- Christine at The Book Bench; she blogs about books I might not otherwise hear about.
- Becky over at Suburban Matron; be extra nice to Becky; Target really let her down yesterday.
- Chris blogs at two sites: Coke On My Keyboard and Text Imps. She always writes great comments!
- Shangrila at My Bella Figlia; she has three kids AND still finds time to knit!
- Keely over at The Un-Mom has a warped sense of humor that always makes me laugh. She also blogs at A Letter for Xander.