When I started this blog last May, I had NO IDEA what I was doing. I didn’t know how to get readers that weren’t family members, I wasn’t sure if this was a mommy blog or a breast cancer blog, and I couldn’t find other bloggers that were like me. Clicking on the “next blog” at the top of Blogger didn’t help me; most of the blogs I found were in Portuguese or German. I read the well-known bloggers, like Dooce and Suburban Bliss, but they were no help. I don’t remember exactly how it all panned out, but I think I found abdpbt advertised Dooce and then…I discovered something big!
Anna hosts “fighting listlessness Monday” where she will link up bloggers who write a list. I started clicking, started reading, started commenting, and starting writing…and somewhere along the way, people started reading my blog! I felt like I had broken the code.
And now, Peggy from over at Stir Crazy in the Suburbs passed this award on to me, and I’m thrilled! Thank you, Peggy!
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!
Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole world know…..
you are KREATIV!
- Snuggling on the couch with both my girls, reading books together;
- Sitting on the patio with my hubby at our favorite bar, drinking Bass and shooting the breeze;
- Scrapbooking, although I haven’t done any new pages in ages;
- Hiking; Ed and I have done some great hiking in Yellowstone and the Smoky Mountains, among other places;
- Swimming in Lake Michigan (on the Michigan side!) on a hot summer day;
- Grilling…no pans to wash!
- My life with my family and friends by my side…I have so much to look forward to!
I had a hard time picking seven blogs…. I love reading so many of them! Here are seven bloggers I am passing this award on to; I have been readings some of these blogs for a while, and some are new to me.
- Stacey over at ArtSnark’s Artifacts
- Wendy’s Among Mad People
- Jenny at Babyfingers
- Ginger at When Ginger snaps….
- Fon at Kids and Daiquiris
- Michele at It’s a dog’s life
- Julie at The Cool Mom Guide
Part of the fun of award posts is reading new blogs! If any of those names are new to you, start clicking and reading!