Instead of my normal Book Nook today, I have a list to share. Maybe I’ll post a Book Nook later…I do have some neat books to share with you! Wonderful Bex tagged me for the Great 8s meme, but I already wrote about it this month. I’ve been resisting Twitter, even though some of my favorite bloggers are on Twitter!
One of the reasons I don’t sign up is because my days as a stay at home mom are just not that exciting! Here’s what I would probably tweet:
- Forgot to add that second cup of water to the rice…dinner was a bit on the crunchy side.
- Emptied those pockets of Kleenex BEFORE putting pants in the washing machine. Score!
- Postponed call to mortgage consultant due to a developing situation. Poopy diaper needed immediate attention.
- I have the “My kitchen counter is not level, look at that puddle on the floor” blues.
- Realized cranking my 80’s station in the mini-van makes me look like I’m a 40 year old mom. Realized I am a 40 year old mom.
- Living on the edge equals grocery shopping with a preschooler and toddler.
- It’s after 3 pm…let crabby time commence.
- Washable markers, my foot. Had to break out the cleaner with bleach.
Eight tweets, just for you, Bex!
And in honor of my SAHM-ness, over in my sidebar I have a dish washing quote from Agatha Christie and a poem about dusting. Enjoy!
I changed my sidebar. Here is the quote: The best time for planning a book is while you’re doing the dishes. ~Agatha Christie
Here is the poem:
|by Marilyn Nelson|
Thank you for these tiny