My dear bloggy friend, Debby, passed this Beautiful Blogger award over to me! Thank you, Debby! Debby blogs at Just Breathe and For Your Tears. She is my most faithful reader! As part of receiving this award, I need to list 7 things about myself.
- I’m a PK–Pastor’s Kid. I grew up in three different parsonages.
- I hate the taste of watermelon. My family doesn’t understand. I try a small bite every summer…I still hate it.
- I love anything lime: lime margaritas, key lime pie, lime sherbet; if it’s lime, I love it! A local restaurant by my house when I was in high school made lime sundaes; Limelight was my favorite lotion at Bath and Body Works. I was so sad when they discontinued it!
- I loved being pregnant. I had the perfect pregnancies; no morning sickness, no complications, and healthy babies! The C-sections I had, however, were horrible.
- I was an elementary school teacher for thirteen years before I became a stay-at-home mom. Now I’m a Sunday School teacher, and I’ve been the VBS director at my church for three summers. I’m also the publicity/newsletter editor of my MOPS group.
- My name is not really Ginny Marie. (See the note in “About Me!”) My kids and husband also have nicknames on this blog; I find it’s easier to use real names as nicknames rather than always typing “Daughter 1” or “Youngest.” (See, I’m not that clever thinking of blog names for my family!) I have been known to call my daughters by their blog names before! I always feel guilty, though, when readers assume that those are our real names.
- All the stories and opinions I write, however, are true!
Next, I need to pass this award on to seven beautiful bloggers. This is the part I never like…because I can never narrow it down to just seven! Please go read some of the blogs in my blog roll. I wish I could read every blog I follow every day! (But I run out of time…and have to go to bed, eventually!)
Thank you, Debby, for thinking of me when you were passing out this award!