- The temperature is above freezing today, so chunks of ice and snow are falling off of all the tree branches. The ice hitting our car roof as we drive through the neighborhood makes it sound like we’re driving through a hail storm.
- Lately I’ve been feeling like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland…”I’m late! I’m late!” If I’m always running late, how will I ever catch up?
- Maybe I need to take notes from Aesop’s Tortoise. “Slow and steady wins the race.”
- I don’t think this philosophy is valid during the Olympics.
- I’m thinking I should start spring cleaning now. Once spring actually arrives, I’ll want to be outside, not inside, cleaning.
- Have I ever actually spring cleaned? Hmm.
- Whenever we have rice for dinner, half of the girls’ servings end up on the floor. It’s so sticky that it’s hard to sweep or vacuum up. Same with grated cheese or spaghetti. Makes me wonder: Is it worth getting a dog to eat all the food the girls drop on the floor?
- If I get one more follower, I’ll be at an even 60! Whoo-hoo!
- Remember being assigned a 500 word essay, and then counting every single word as you wrote to make sure your essay was long enough? That’s how I feel today. Is this post long enough to qualify for Random Tuesday Thoughts? And does “whoo-hoo” count as one word or two?
Now go read some more of these: