Impulse Buying

We all know what it’s like to walk into a store and come out with more than we intended to buy. How many times have I walked into Target meaning to buy only toothpaste and walked out with three bags full? Too many times to remember!

Well, men have been known to do a little impulse buying as well. Ed is usually pretty good at sticking to his list, mainly because he is frugal. Every once in a while, however, he will bring something home that was not on his list. With help from the peanut gallery, I present:

Ed’s Impulse Buy

View video here.

What was your latest impulse buy?

signatureLinked up to “Finding the Funny” at Kelley’s Break Room and My Life and Kids!

34 Responses to Impulse Buying

1. tracyann3369 says:

That's really cute~ I haven't visited a vlog before so you are my first! I liked it!

TracyAnn from http://www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com
    My recent post Oh My Goodness~!

2. Jae Mac says:

Funny. Just curious, was he shopping at Farmer's Fleet? What kind of pants did Ed buy? Jeans I'm hoping.
    My recent post Volunteers Needed – No Experience Necessary

3. I couldn't stop laughing. Even my husband thought it was hilarious. My husband doesn't really do the shopping in our family so any shopping trip he makes is impulse shopping.
    My recent post Great Ways to Makeover Thanksgiving Leftovers

4. Kim says:

So funny! You better head to Costco soon to get some crackers for all that summer sausage. :). I too am an impulse shopper; but my husband has slowly been teaching me that no matter how good the deal is, 100% off is always a better deal.
    My recent post Planning a Road Trip? Check for Hotel Promotions Before you Book

5. Fay says:

Hilarious the things men pick up when they go out – compared to the practical things women pick up! Great vid especially with your little precious in the background :D
    My recent post Book Blogger Hop 23/11 – 29/11

6. Lauren says:

That was so funny! I agree with you about the way men and women shop! Your daughters are precious!

7. Danielle says:

Hahaha, I love this! This is totally what my boyfriend would buy if given the chance to shop on his own!!! Happy SITS day!
    My recent post Sassy Sweets: Chocolate Cranberry Bars

8. My husband is an impulse buyer too sometimes. He's worse though usually because he impulse buys electronics
    My recent post Understanding Your Rights at Work When You’re About to Give Birth

9. That is too funny! I'm so glad I've never bought pants where I could also buy summer sausage.
    My recent post Poblano Corn Chowder Recipe

10. hilarious! and I'm impressed with you doing a video post…I have tried but felt too awkward to post it. ha!
    My recent post Top Ten Tuesday: Daycare Dilemma

11. Khloe Gadson says:

Happy SITS day!
    I just moved to Florida from NYC so we haven't purchased anythng impuslive. We are trying to catch up on oid bills that keep sneaking up on us.

12. Wow, this is what my husband does too. Soooo true! Stopping by from SITS!
    My recent post Is There Light at the End of the Diapers?

13. Rebecca says:

This is so true! Women are not the only impulse shoppers! :)

14. songskatesang says:

Happy SITS day!

Love this! It is so true.
    My recent post Kate Eschbach Photography | Phoenix Family Photographer

15. Kim says:

So cute – love the peanut gallery!

For my hubby it's ice cream…if he (on the off chance) goes grocery shopping for me he always returns with a HUGE bucket of ice cream.

Happy SITS day to you!!
    My recent post Virtual Move

16. Ashley Austrew says:

Hahaha! That is hilarious!
    My recent post Pie and some stuff, but mostly pie.

17. @ExperBadMom says:

Apples, tomatoes, and pants and summer sausage! Nice! P.S. I detect a lovely midwest accent there. :)

18. cafemochareflections says:

You have been spying on my life! My husband did the same exact thing at Sam's Club last month. I just tossed the rest of the summer sausage, I knew he wasn't going to eat it all. Happy SITS Day!

19. Hilarious. I'm guessing you're still eating that summer sausage!

Happy SITS Day!

20. I haven't done a vlog, yet. Nice. Impulse buying is something I have been less of because I'm too busy. Hate when that happens. Enjoy your SITS Day.
    My recent post Why are gluten-free products gritty?

21. Jennifer says:

Cute video. I love that your daughters were in the background. My last impulse buy was at Sam's Club. I was craving fresh salsa and bought the largest container they had. I opened it up as soon as I got home only to find that it tasted horrible!! Always try out a product before buying the XL version of it! Happy Thanksgiving and SITS Day. :)
    My recent post Photo Booth Fun | Almost Wordless Wednesday

22. {Melinda} So cute. I agree … there is something very wrong about buying sausage and clothing at the same place. Thus, the difference between men and women. If I"m going to impulse buy any food item, I guarantee you it would be chocolate!!

Happy SITS Day!

23. Eva says:

Hilarious! My husband's latest purchase was EVERY type of Tortilla chip that BJ's had on the shelf… insanity. Love the video! :) Visiting from SITS…
    My recent post Let's Have Thanksgiving Dinner Together on SocaMom.com!

24. ashleyinnc says:

HA HA HA!! That is so totally awesome and so my husband!-Ashley
    My recent post 10 Things We Learned in 2012

25. angie nelson says:

Too funny! If one pound is good, three pounds must be better. ;)

Happy SITS Day!
    My recent post GoDaddy Black Friday Deals 2012

26. Co-Pilot Mom says:

I could picture my husband doing something like this!
    My recent post In The Middle

27. [...] When a Man Goes Shopping… [...]

28. LMaunt says:

That is so Ed!

That's too funny….enjoy the sausage!
    My recent post WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

30. Jennifer says:

That is so classic, love to hear your precious daughters on here too.