During the winter, the dry air and frequent hand washing drys out my skin terribly. In order to combat that dry skin, I put lotion on my hands constantly. But…I also never take off my rings. I don’t want to lose them, plus they are difficult to take off!
At one of my MOPS meetings, we cleaned our rings with a safe and easy formula. It made our rings sparkle!
1. Combine a little Palmolive with some club soda.
2. Soak your rings in the liquid for a couple of minutes.
3. Rinse off carefully.
Do you have a tip or trick that makes life easier? Link it up below!
Tips and Tricks Guidelines:
- Please link up a tip that you have personally tried.
- If you have a pin on Pinterest that you would like to share, you may also link up the pin. Only link pin images that you have created yourself.
- Would you like me to add you to the group Tips and Tricks Pinterest board? Tell me in the comments below!
- Have fun–and like, share and pin the tips you find useful!
I’m linking up with the Mommy Club this week.