This week on the Tuesday Ten, Lisa from The Golden Spoons and Rabia from The Liebers want us to tell you 10 things we would find in our cars if we cleaned them!
10. Water bottles: We have a lot of reuseable water bottles and somehow they all end up in the car–empty. So when we are actually driving in the car and are thirsty, we have many water bottles yet no water to drink. Kinda reminds me of the phrase, “Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink!”
9. Maps of Midwestern states: we love a good road trip! When we stop at a rest area, we always grab a map of that state. Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan….
8. The latest Walmart Atlas: We love it! I think we are behind though; we have the 2013 edition right now.
7. Candy wrappers: I cannot get those kids to stop throwing wrappers on the floor!
6. Windshield sunshade: It has been several months since I pulled it out, but in the summer months a sunshade is a must have!
5. Crayons: Kids strike again!
4. Dance bags with dance shoes: The girls like to keep their dance shoes in the car so that they don’t forget them on dance day.
3. Rocks from the Upper Peninsula: We drove up to Michigan with my in-laws for a vacation, and my father-in-law picked up some rocks he thought were interesting. He put them in the far back cup holder…and they’ve been there since 2009.
2. Cell Phone charger: a vital piece of equipment, since the outlet charger quit working on me.
1. Empty CD cases: CDs currently in the CD player right now are: Taylor Swift Red (the girls’), The Wailin’ Jennys Firecracker (mine) and of course, the Frozen soundtrack. (Isn’t this in everyone’s car right now?)
What music is playing in your car these days?